Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i cant see

I dont understand what God is doing.
I thought i had a job all lined up. the guy told me to call him this week and so i did and he sure gave my position to another person. What!! i am soo odded. i dont understand he told me i had the position and then he gave it away. WHO DOES THAT!? So now i am still just working part time and geting paid servers wage which is nothing and i cant pay fro rent probably. I dunno. I know God is taking care of me but i just dont understand or see the purpose of this. God has a plan i know he does. its like i said yesterday GOd can see the hole picture and i cant really see much of the picture at all. I am just sad, upset and tear-ie. I dunno what to do. i say to myself be stong in God because He is the all mighty banker and He will take care of me. Pray please.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger jmw said...

Hi Fayeder,
that is so tough to have something like that happen. Especially when you've felt before that everything was so clear. Well it's definately those times when things are uncertain that we lean on Him whom is is certain.
I been rowing the same boat for past lil while. Everything uncertain spiritually... been just holding on, knowing that eventually there'll be an end.
Love you Faye, thinking of you always.

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Danielle again. I don't know how much consolation this is for you, but I know a job that has openings up in the yukon at a motel for the summer. It's where I'll be working when I get back in a few days. Listen, shoot me an email sometime: drops.of.sunshine@gmail.com and we can chat. I miss you, roomie :) And I'm praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home