Thursday, August 17, 2006

PLEASE PRAY!

Well the road of life is tough right now and slowly i am loosing faith. I have applied to jobs everyday for almost 2 months and nothing has came up but a mizley 20 hour a week job in which they havent paed me for a month. I am soo fustrated and broken. Ryan and i wont have enough $ if i dont get a job that pays at least 10$ an hour and 40 hours a week at the least. I am even tring to work in a factory. My worst nitemare. But i think i have to. I dont see God rght now or what he is doing. I am fustrated, crying and have no modivation to even apply anymore. Planing a wedding is a brezze compared to tring to find a job. Please pray for me. Pray for God to show himself to me and that i would see it. Pray for Him to calm my heart and my soul. To bring a peace over all of them. I feel like giving up on this whole job thing and just liviing in a cardboard box down by the river and not doing anything.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faye,
Its Heather.
It breaks my heart and actual brings tears to my eyes. I know that finding a job is an extremly stressfull thing but something will come along. Have you ever thought that you havent recieved anycalls because thats not where your meant to work, its not where your life is leading to and where God wants to take you. Of course i will pray for you, your an amazing women and they are stupid not to hire you. I'm applying to Life Teams this year. Fingers crossed i am accepted.
I never knew you are getting married CONGRATES. Im sure hes a awsome guy.
Love tons Heather
p.s e-mail me sometime
heather_narraway16@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home